Miyerkules, Pebrero 1, 2012

A DAY WITH THE WARRIORS

A friend called me up asking me to witness the battle they were about to begin.


I was caught point-blanked.











Without knowing what was in store, i found myself back-rode a Mio Sport single motor heading to nowhere. I was succumbed by bushes, in a place i had never been before. A place they called, BATTLEGROUND!


Armed with guns and ammunition, in full battle gear, they all went through the heart of the place.  Gearing up in opposite directions, took a place for hiding, then an unbreakable silence.





After a few minutes came loud gun shots. And a few seconds more,one declared, "hit coming out". Another one, "one man down," and another one shouted, "call hit!"  And war terms i could not understand and some i can not remember anymore.




                                                  


A couple of hours more one said, "GAME OVER."








Yes, i was in crossfire. An air 
soft live war game, the games i called games of the big boys, with near to reality guns and ammunition, marked faces, in camouflage uniforms, knives and other gadgets that sufficed the need of the games.




I stood on a hill, with my special eyeglasses for protection, overlooking the war zone. As if i was watching a war movie, in so much a wide screen, the battleground.




 I enjoyed watching so much and longing to seeing another battle again!















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento