Lunes, Pebrero 6, 2012

FOOTPRINTS!!

     One night an old man had a dream that he had died and gone to heaven, where he was given a chance to review the footsteps of his life.  He looked down and noticed that all over the dark valleys and difficult places he had traveled, there was only one set of footprints, but over the plains and across the beautiful mountains there were two sets of footprints as if someone had walked by his side.

     He turned to the Lord and said, "There is something i can't understand about my life on earth.  Why is it that across the mountains and over the smooth plains and easy places, you have walked by my side, but here over the rough and difficult places i have walked alone, for I see in these places there is just one set of footprints?"

     The Lord turned to the man and said, "It is true that while your life was easy I walked along by your side.  I was Your companion, but here when the walking was hard, and the path was difficult, here where  you crossed
the battlefields of life and did not have the strength to endure, I realized that that was the time you needed me the most.

     "And that is why I carried you!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento